SOME SIMPLE HAIR CARE TIPS & TRICKS
You have been working your hair hard and notice that the overall condition is not great and you need to make your hair look good as soon as you can. There are some quick hair care fixes that you could possibly use to assist you with getting your hair back into good condition. In today’s modern world we often don’t have much time to take care of ourselves and we are the last piece of the jigsaw, taking care needn’t take a long time and will have you looking good, like you want to. Try some of these tips to liven your hair up today.
Is your hair looking a bit limp and not too lively? Add a bit of volume to your hair, give your hair a good brush through, get out the faithful hairspray and turn your head upside down and spray the roots, style your hair and notice the volume you get. Instantly you have a new look to your hair in minutes that will have you feeling great. This one not for you, then why not give your limp curly hair a bit of life. Get out your curling iron, split your hair off and curl away. You will soon be feeling like a new woman and looking great, too.
Most people have those days when everything is running against them: late for work, slept in, alarm didn’t go off, we all have them. The worst problem is you don’t have time to fix your hair, no time to wash it and you hair needed to be washed, try adding some perfume to a spray bottled filled with water (not too much perfume mind), spray over your hair and apply when you feel necessary. This will see you through the day until you can get home and pamper yourself and will cover up the problem throughout the day. It is funny how your hair always misbehaves when you need it to look its best, hair knots can be a nightmare, stubborn and hard to remove from your hair. A quick tip to getting them out quickly is to spray the hair knots with a leave in conditioner, leave for a while and then use a wide toothed comb to start carefully picking out the knots; you should find they come out a little easier.
Depending on your style of hair it can make a big difference on how much time you will need to spend on fixing problems. Try playing with different styles that you can use when you are running short of time. Some quick hair care fixes that you can try could be using braiding techniques. These are great to use when you don’t have much time, try a knotted bun and having your hair up, you just need snag free elastic bands, assorted pins and some leave in conditioner in a spray bottle and you can get your hair out of trouble very quickly. It is possible to do this with washed hair but the beauty is you can also use this technique on unwashed hair, just add a bit of mist until the hair is very slightly damp and then you can begin the process.
BLOW DRYING TIPS
Blow dryers are nifty hair styling tools that work wonders for problematic hair styles and aid in numerous styling procedures. Here are some tips and tricks on using hair dryers for various cases of "bad hair days". Read on and enjoy.
1. Speedy Drying Time for Busy People. For those who wake up late and need to get everything done in just a few minutes, the solution is a powerful hair dryer. For quicker results, use an extra absorbent towel to wrap around your head for at least 5 minutes.
2. Cowlick Solutions. When you have cowlicks, use a round brush to go through your fringe while directing low-medium speed at 4-6 inches away from your hair. For cowlicks on other areas, you can use a pomade, styling gel or mousse to the area and blow dryer at low-medium speed until the hair is dry.
3. Frizz-Free Days. To get rid of the frizz from your hair, always blow dry from the roots of your hair towards the tip. Blow drying upwards and through the underside of your hair can cause frizziness, so please avoid doing this.
4. Volume Up. If you want more volume for your hair, then use a product that is intended to give more shape and volume to your hair. To lift your hair up effectively, concentrate the volumising product at the roots and use a comb to spread it to the ends of the hair. Afterwards, blast blow dryer through your hair to remove moisture using a high heat setting. Stop blow drying when the hair is 80% dry and then switch to cold air so that moisture will be locked in, revealing a shinier finish you will surely love. Don't forget to secure the volume of your hair throughout the day by applying hair sprays or gels to hold the volume in place.
5. Get Rid of Bad Fringe Days. For better control of fringes and to better prevent any cowlicks from ruining your style, you should use a blow dryer and direct its heat in the opposite direction of the problematic area. The reason behind this is that the heat will allow the roots of the hair to volumise, thus taming the cowlick effectively.
6. Cure For Oily Hair - If you want to get rid of super oily hair so you can have straight lustrous and fragrant tresses, then the secret is on the product formulation that you use. It is thus important to incorporate deep cleansing shampoo designed to remove excess sebum from your hair. When blow drying hair, use heat protecting products and hair strengtheners for deeper shine and beauty of your hair.