Adelaide Hair & Beauty Men's Services
HOT HAIR STYLES - MEN
Hairstyle is an important part of one's personality that can take a look from drab to fab or vice versa. Women always give huge importance to their hairstyle and keep on experimenting with it as in women's hairstyles, options are endless. But when it comes to men's hairstyles, guys usually go with a hairstyle that their hairstylist suggests. For 2010, lots of stylish men's hairstyles have emerged that are perfect to accentuate a look. There are endless ways to style men's hair.
Long FRINGE Hairstyle:
Long fringes work wonderfully for men with a smaller forehead as well as with a narrow forehead and look spectacular when styled properly. Men with smaller foreheads can opt for sleek and swept aside. Those with narrow foreheads can make their look trendier with a spiky fringe. This is a modern and chic hairstyle.
Men's Layered Hair Style:
Layered hairstyles are apt for men who want a modern masculine look. With hair cut in uneven lengths and levels, eliminating split ends becomes easy. Using some gel or mousse on the ends would add definition and would brighten up sleek, wavy and even curly hair.
Classic Part Hairstyles:
The classic part haircut is very much about traditional styling. Two classic styles that are really setting the tone in 2010 are the side sweep and the slick back. For a big statement look, try a part from left to right that overlaps slightly on the right side. These classic hairstyles are extremely easy to achieve, very straightforward for you to maintain and are universally flattering.
Men's Fringe Hairstyles:
Men's fringe cut comes in variety of lengths so you can play with the look to suit your face shape. It is a major men's hairstyle for 2010. Fringes in two contrasting colours also look great. One can go for side swept fringe or cropped fringe.
Sleek hairstyle is a ritzy men's hairstyle for 2010. To get a sleek hairstyle, one can opt for hair straightening or professional methods. This hairstyle requires spending a few minutes more in front of the mirror. For guys with straight hair, sticking to a longer cut on top and for guys with wavy hair opting for short hair on top would work best. A lot more work involved, however, for those with curly hair.
MEN Hair Styles - Having Cool Hair Is Easy....
So you're searching for cool hair styles for men. I'm sure you understand that short hair is in. That attractive men look you want can be yours. But know that your hair cut can make or break you. For men, hair is key...All attention is focused on our faces so pay attention.
It's obvious in pictures of male models and celebrities that hair is really a big deal for men. What really ruins a guy's image 95% of the time is a bad hair style. As all attention is on a man's face, it's really sad that most men miss this fact - your hair style is the most important part of your look. A cool hair style will pay dividends to your looks for years to come... And having a cool hair is easy.
Today, I'm going to give you the straight dope on how to have awesome hair. It's about being a man as you'll see... And not being an idiot. It's not difficult. In fact, it's easy. Read on if this doesn't sound too arrogant for you.
5 tips for cool hair styles for men are as follows:
1. Straight is in. I really suggest getting a flat iron. Believe it or not, but straighteners are used extensively by men. It'll do wonders for your hair.
2. Fly faux-hawk. People just love the David Beckham style faux-hawk. I wear one myself. It's short and women find that attractive. If you keep your hair really short it looks perfect in a professional atmosphere. This haircut gives versatility, projects confidence, and style. Just don't be an idiot and use a goop of gel to style this.
3. Rough is cool. The rough look is gaining a lot of popularity. It gives a real manly look. The top way to look rough? Get a buzz cut...Whatever you do, don't have flat hair or a military cut. You can get the bad boy look if that's what you want without a military buzz cut. Ask your hairdresser for a #3 or #4. Tell him or her to start at a #1 to the top of your ears, then blend into a #3 or #4. A buzz cut with long sideburns is damn cool. Lewis Hamilton sports this nicely.
4. Cool hair styles for men can be what I call shaggy. The shaggy crop is a cool style for men that exhibits confidence. With this hair style and a pair of aviators... You'll attract a ton of attention. Hollywood actor Kal Penn does an awesome job sporting this cool hair style.
5. If you have a large head and wish for a slightly longer hair style, consider the messy look. Be sure the front is up. I would also pull the back out a little and mess it up. It'll give the soccer player like feel. The cool hair styles for men crew who sport this are Robert Pattinson (from Twilight) and Ryan Gosling. It's really easy to make this happen for you. Blow dry your hair into this style then use some product to make it hold. Don't use gel, rather American Crew fiber.
All other things equal, these five cool hair styles for men tips will make it easier to increase your appearance, sport confidence, and have heads turning towards you. People really notice hair on men because all attention is on our face.